How A Houston Car Accident Lawyer At The Soliz Law Firm Can Help After A Car Accident In Houston
If you’ve been involved in a car accident in Houston, you need an attorney who can help you navigate the complex legal process and get the compensation you deserve. At our law firm, we have a team of experienced car accident attorneys, who are dedicated to helping our clients get the justice they deserve.
Our law firm takes a client-focused approach, meaning that we put our clients’ needs first. We understand that each case is unique, and we take the time to listen to our clients and understand their situation. We work closely with our clients to build a strong case and fight for their rights.
The Soliz Law Firm has a proven track record of success, having helped countless clients recover the compensation they deserve for their injuries and losses. We have the skills and experience necessary to negotiate with insurance companies and, if necessary, take your case to court to ensure that you receive the best possible outcome.
At our law firm, we offer free consultations, so you can speak with an attorney and learn more about your legal options. We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you only pay us if we recover compensation for you. We understand that car accidents can be financially devastating, which is why we don’t charge any upfront fees.
Why You Should Hire A Houston Car Accident Lawyer?
You Can’t Trust The Insurance Companies
Insurance adjusters often try to offer you a quick settlement for as low as possible. They will also try to drag out your case, which can put you at a disadvantage. Hiring a lawyer can level the playing field and give you a strong advantage in negotiations.
You Won’t Take The Blame
The other driver may try to avoid responsibility by blaming you for the accident. A car accident attorney can help prevent these tactics from working and limit the damage they can do to your case.
We Uncover All The Facts
While the insurance company will investigate the crash, they’re looking for ways to limit their payouts. An independent investigation conducted by a car accident lawyer can help support your case.
You Recover For All Of Your Damages
In Texas, you can recover two types of damages after a car accident: economic damages and non-economic damages.
Economic damages are actual expenses that you incurred as a result of the accident. These damages are meant to compensate you for financial losses that you suffered. Economic damages may include:
- Medical Expenses: You can recover the cost of medical treatment that you received as a result of the accident. This includes hospitalization, surgery, medication, rehabilitation, and other medical expenses.
- Lost Wages: If you were unable to work because of the accident, you may be able to recover the wages you lost as a result of your injuries. This may include your regular salary or hourly rate, as well as any bonuses or other compensation that you would have earned if you had been able to work.
- Property Damage: If your vehicle was damaged in the accident, you may be able to recover the cost of repairing or replacing your car.
- Other Expenses: You may also be able to recover other expenses related to the accident, such as the cost of a rental car while your car is being repaired, or the cost of hiring someone to take care of household chores or childcare while you recover.
Non-economic damages are damages that are not directly related to financial losses. These damages are meant to compensate you for the pain, suffering, and emotional distress that you experienced as a result of the accident. Non-economic damages may include:
- Pain and Suffering: This includes physical pain and suffering, as well as emotional distress, such as anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Loss of Enjoyment of Life: If your injuries have affected your ability to enjoy life, such as participating in hobbies or spending time with friends and family, you may be able to recover damages for the loss of enjoyment of life.
- Loss of Consortium: If the accident has affected your relationship with your spouse, you may be able to recover damages for loss of consortium, which compensates for the loss of companionship and intimacy.
- Disfigurement or Disability: If the accident has left you with permanent disfigurement or disability, you may be able to recover damages to compensate for the physical and emotional toll that these conditions may have on your life.
- In Texas, there is no limit to the amount of economic damages that you can recover in a personal injury lawsuit. However, there is a cap on non-economic damages in certain cases. The Texas Tort Claims Act limits non-economic damages to $250,000 per person and $500,000 per incident in cases involving government entities.
The sooner you hire our Houston personal injury attorneys, the faster we can open an investigation and get you the help you deserve.